Entrust your loved one to safe hands.
Our caregivers will come and live you or your loved one to keep you in the comfort of your own home.
What do live-in caregivers do?
- Live-in clients home providing 24 hour presence
- Provide companionship, emotional support, mental stimulation, and friendship
- Supervise and maintain safety for a client with memory impairment
- Assist with personal hygiene
- Assist with meal planning and preparation
- Assist with light home maintenance (laundry, vacuuming, linen changes, bathroom/kitchen cleaning)
- Contact family or skilled nursing services when client is sick or has any other change in condition
- Become part of YOUR FAMILY as we spend quality time with and support the needs of clients and family
What are the basic requirements to have a live-in caregiver in your home?
- Caregivers must have private sleeping accommodations and bed
- Client’s needs cannot exceed 14 hours per day to allow for adequate sleeping time and breaks.
- *Additional food charge of $60.00 a week applies
- If a client needs more help at night we suggest an hourly aide in addition to the live in.
The Cost Savings
Live-in Care is a great option for family members who need over 8 hours of care a day, or for families considering the nursing home or assisted living route. Financially, Live-in Care is much more affordable than alternative care options.
Did you know?
In Connecticut a private room in a skilled nursing home averagely costs $155,125 a year, but Your Family Home Care can provide you with a private aide in your own home for less than half of this cost.
Assisted living centers boast as being an inexpensive option for patients; however, for family members who require hands-on assistance, the total costs for care can exceed $112,000 a year. Your Family Home Care can save you $35,000 minimally a year.
Wonderful care. I really felt like the nurses and staff cared about my family and my grandfather. I could not ask for a better agency to help my family and I through the death and end of life care for him. We intend to come to them again with other family members when the time comes.